| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coldwater, Mi in August is warm at 20.9 °C (69.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:10 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Coldwater, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Coldwater, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Coldwater, Mi:
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NNE
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) ESE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE