| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coldwater, Mi in January is cold at -5.2 °C (22.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.8 °C (30.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.7 °C (14.5 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 38.4mm (1.5in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:10 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Coldwater, Mi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Coldwater, Mi, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Coldwater, Mi:
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NNE
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) ESE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE