| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Coldwater, Mi in October is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Coldwater, Mi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Coldwater, Mi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Coldwater, Mi:
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) NNE
- Adrian Ne, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Ann Arbor, Mi, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Toledo/ Express, Oh, Usa - 109 kms (67.7 miles) ESE
- Wauseon, Oh, Usa - 87.1 kms (54.1 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Nd, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE
- Napoleon, Oh, Usa - 99.2 kms (61.6 miles) SE